Search squid archive

location_rewrite_program in 3.1

Hi all,

It appears that location_rewrite features have not been ported to 3.x. I also can not find any mention of plans to get it ported into 3.x. Since my project requires that I use 3.1.x due to other features available in that version. So my questions are as follows:

1. Is there another way to rewrite the domain (Location header) in 301/302 redirects? (My guess is no, but creative solutions would be appreciated) 2. Does anyone have an existing patch for 3.1.x to add the location_rewrite_program features to 3.1.x branch that they would be willing to provide/licence? 3. If there are no existing options, then we may be willing to sponsor a port of the location_rewrite features to 3.1 or 3.2. If you are interested in doing so, please contact me off the list.

--

Sincerely,

Dan Johansson
Lead Developer - VEM Global