Search squid archive

Re: Re: Access control problem

On 10/11/10 05:15, mrmmm wrote:

Amos Jeffries-2 wrote:

Your initial message said "among other stuff I have". The conclusion
then has to be that somewhere in that other stuff is http_access rules
which bypass the ones you mentioned here.

Amos
--

By "other stuff" i mean specific deny entries.

*all* of them? not one single "http_access allow" somewhere up top?

Most of them are of type "URL
Regexp" and have just one entry per rule, and they work fine. It seems that
the problem is that for some reason when I have multiple entries per rule (a
file with a list of sites) it is not denying them properly. However, it does
appear that Squid reads them because I put a couple of duplicates in the
file (on purpose) and when squid loads I get the message:

WARNING: '.resize.yandex.net' is a subdomain of 'resize.yandex.net'
WARNING: because of this 'resize.yandex.net' is ignored to keep splay tree
searching predictable
WARNING: You should probably remove '.resize.yandex.net' from the ACL named
'denybadsites'

oooh. You were talking about regex ACL not working then provide an example of a dstdomain error. Mixing or crossing patterns could be the source of your failure.

What is your *full* config please? along with the output of "squid -v"

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.3