Search squid archive

Squid content filtering and redirection

Hi!

Is there a way to deny access to sites containing certain words?
I'm thinking aoubt a wordlist or something?
If possible, I would like to redirect these connections to an internal webserver sohwing an HTML file in the browser.

If yes, then how would be done to redirect everyone going to a site containing "ABC" word to an internal deny.html?

Thanks,
Tibby