Search squid archive

Re: cache_object://$host/info confusion

Harping way back...

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 20:59:56 -0500, david robertson wrote:
I'm in the process of writing a script to give me some cache hit
statistics for my cluster.  There's some confusion on the cache_object
info output, though.  For example, this particular host only caches to
memory, however this is the output I get:

Why not use SNMP instead of parsing the text? The OIDs are available in the wiki for all squid versions and SNMP tools are readily available. you can even script snmpwalk directly if you have to.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.3