Search squid archive

Squid capabilities: several questions

Hi,

I have to design and implement a proxy in a complex production environment; I used Squid some time ago (3 years), so I'm thinking in using it again. First of all I need to know:

Let's suppose that the squid box has 3 NICs. 2 external connected to both Internet DSLs and 1 internal which recieves the proxy clients.

// ¿Can I chosse to use one or another external NIC (different DSL) according to Squid rules about protocols? I mean, for example:

	- all the clients who use http, DSL_1
	- all the clients who use ftp, DSL_2

// Even ¿Can I choose to use one or another external NIC (different DSL) according Squid rules about users auth? I mean, for example

	- users A,B and C use DSL_1
	- users D,E and F, use DSL_2

// In direct relation with the previous question ¿Can Squid validate users against Win$$ Active Directory?

Thanks in advance.

--
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.