Search squid archive

Re: possible bug on 2.7S9

Em 07/11/2010 01:45, Amos Jeffries escreveu:

Indicating that your NAT rules are incorrect.

The above line is simply forcing Squid to send from 127.0.0.1. It would only have any effect if your NAT intercept rules were forcing all localhost traffic back into Squid.

Removing the above line may mean that you are simply shifting the problem from your Squid to some web server elsewhere. Your Squid will be passing it requests for "http://localhost:8080/...";. The upside is that at least it will not be a DoS flood when it arrives there.

    Hi Amos,

Thanks for your tips .... they made me realize that i was doing some 'dangerous' configurations. I have just adjusted things here, changed the transparent port and made a little more secure http_access rules to protect localhost_to access.

    Thanks !

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues