Search squid archive

Zero Penalty Hit on Squid 3.1.x

Hey guys, in the squid the ZPH it´s already enabled by default or its necessary to enable something?

I´ve installed the squid with --enable-zph-qos option, and put three options on my squid.conf to mark packets with diferente ToS, but i didn´t get this packets marked, how can enable this?
qos_flows local-hit=0x10
qos_flows sibling-hit=0x10
qos_flows parent-hit=0x10
qos_flows disable-preserve-miss

How can I use that? I guess my squid it´s not working correctly with HIT sites.

Thanks!