Search squid archive

Re: OpenBSD 4.6: Squid 3.1.3 compilation error (patch attached)

Silamael wrote:
On 05/03/2010 02:04 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
Thanks for the thought, but...

 Code in Squid is NOT permitted to include system headers before the
FD_* compat code. Kernel defines will be allocated with incompatible
size and overflows happen.

Can you provide a full compiler trace of the clash so we can fix the
include sequence?

Amos

Hello Amos,

Here i have another patch fixing the include file ordering for the
ntlm_auth helper. Not sure if this is the best patch but it works for me.

-- Matthias

Thank you. It is good enough for 3.1.
Though I'm adding the config.h include specifically to the top of those .c like it should have been instead of indirectly via the sub-headers.

Amos
--
Please be using