Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:54:21 -0500
From: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Al - Image Hosting Services <azick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  reverse proxy question

Can you tell me how you got my email? I want to stop receiving information about squid and can't seem to get unsubscribed.

Thanks,

Bill

bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Auction!...the most accurate Price Discovery Mechanism today!

for upcoming auctions see www.billfair.com

785-887-6966 Desk Phone
800-887-6929 Anytime

Bill Fair and Company, Inc.