Search squid archive

Re: squid crashing

Your kidding, right? That was sudo apt-get squid3 just a little while ago. So
it is ubuntu's most recent version in their repos. I suppose I could
download and compile my own squid3 with the most recent stable. I'm a little
squeemish about breaking stuff right now. I may need to wait until the
spring break or summer break while there are no classes in session. I was
planning to go to ubuntu 10.4 at that time anyway.