Search squid archive

Re: Authentication Browser Dialog

Am Dienstag, den 09.02.2010, 17:10 +1300 schrieb Amos Jeffries:
> Christian Weiligmann wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > i use the squidproxy over 10 years, an i am very happy to have this
> > programm for internet access, the user may look different about
> > this.....
> > But, I have a demand concerning the authentication dialogs
> >
> > I want to authenticate the internet access for my users by mysql
> > backend, but not with a browser dialog, else with a webpage.
> >
> > Similar to the question "Re:  Proxy subscription on-line"
> > where is the error page, i can modify?
> >
> > Thanks a lot for viewing and please give me a answer...
> >

> So ... what error page? in response to what action? in which squid
> version? under what circumstances? with what information?
>
> Amos

Hello,

I'am using the Squid 2.6.18-1ubuntu3 with non-transparent on Ubuntu LTS
8.04.04. .
I want to use for my authentication process a website and i don't want
to use the authenticate dialog in the browser. Is this possible?

My "Similar to the quest...." is written because i have understood as
the same question from me.... sorry.

Thank you for answer!