Search squid archive

Re: BUG !? swap.state: (13) Permission denied ...

Riccardo Castellani wrote:
Where can I find difference from kill and squid -k ?
I'm looking for documenentation which describes differences at code level.

There is no documentation on kill vs squid -k. Only reading the code and observing the behavior. The exact signals squid -k uses may differ between operating systems, depending on what process signals that OS supports.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.16