Search squid archive

Re: cache manager problem

David C. Heitmann wrote:
how i can start the cachemanager

i have copy it to the /cgi-bin/ directory and it has execute rights!
owner www-data
group root
read and write and execute for owner and group

when i type in the browser...
..../cgi-bin/cachemgr.cgi

i see a login screen but nothing let me in :(

i have configured in the squid.conf:

cachemgr_passwd dave all

This configures the password all the tools use to access the manager interface inside Squid.

For example;
  squidclient mgr:menu@dave

I think the bits you need now are these:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/CacheManager#Cache_manager_ACLs_in_squid.conf

Amos
--
Please be using