Search squid archive

Agreement Screen

Hi,

I am not sure what it is called.  I am looking for away to make squid
present the user with a screen that says basically it is a public system and
the rules of the road.   Once they click on I agree they are allowed to
browse the internet for a predetermined amount of time.  After which they
are re-directed to this screen to click I agree.  It would be nice to base
it on mac address.    Kind of like the public wireless things I have run
into.   I am running squid in non-transparent mode.

Ttyl,

Allen Armstrong