Search squid archive

monitor bandwidth

Is there anyway to monitor the current bandwidth in use by a user (NCSA auth) on squid?
Occasionally we get a user downloading too many videos at once, which blocks bandwidth to other users on the network. As I have no idea which user it is until the end of the day (SARG reports), we just restart the squid server to disconnect their downloads - not ideal.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/