Search squid archive

Re: two different proxy parent with 2 different port

Franco, Battista wrote:
Hello

My Company changed the parent Proxy

So parent proxy for normal activity is ParentProxy_1 (see my line below)

	cache_peer ParentProxy_1 parent 8080 0 default

and SSL traffic ParentProxy_2 on port 8084

I tried to add the following line on my squid.conf

	cache_peer ParentProxy_2 parent 8084 0 proxy-only

Which configure HTTP on port 8084 to the parent. Halfway there.

NP: Bonus points for guessing what keyword option name you need to add to make it do SSL.

Then of course, how do you tell what traffic is meant to go through each of the links? Order of the lines is important, and you may need cache_peer_access to control things properly.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15