Search squid archive

Re: SSLBump.. could it be used for transparent proxying?

Alex Rousskov wrote:
On 01/19/2010 05:57 PM, Dimitri Syuoul wrote:

Thank you... for the inmense amount of users who have been waiting
years.. is there any opportunity that you can release a patch to the
stable version for this feature to be enabled.. so that we dont have
to compile the 3.1 beta?

Sorry, but our cycles are probably better spent on moving forward than
on backporting. I hope there are are even more users waiting for other
features on the to-do list.

Dimitri:
3.1 is only a few bugs away from being declared stable. The solution to those are known and merely awaiting a little time to fix and test. A matter of days/weeks now.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15