Search squid archive

Re: Mime.conf

This log contains what the web server passed Squid. Not what Squid passed the clients. Q: Is the WPAD web server on the same box where you are altering mime.types?

Yep. I undid everything I changed and checked it back through each step with squidclient. You are correct. Thanks much for the help and sorry for the hassle over a bad configuration. I did not realize I jacked it up that badly.