Search squid archive

Re: Any work around bug 2305 ?

fedorischev wrote:
В сообщении от Thursday 14 January 2010 12:37:35 Amos Jeffries написал(а):
Nothing good enough to use in production yet. Finn Thian managed to
track down the cause of that and another bug.
I'm working on a solid fix now and will need a range of testers when the
new code builds properly. It will require Squid-3.1 though.

Amos

It will require Squid 3.1 only for testing this fix or you are not plain to integrate this fix into squid 3.0 branch ? I thinked - it'll be something like "squid 3.0 STABLE22"

Too big for back-porting to 3.0. The fix involves a re-write of how auth details are passed around. Dependent on a few 3.1-specific changes.

And another question: this bug is present only on 64-bit systems ?

No. It is related to how fast users are authenticating and then disconnecting and how many connections they have open.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15