Search squid archive

Only attempt ntlm auth for domain machines

Hello,

I currently have a squid proxy setup and running with AD authentication and SSO.

My question is ... is it possiable to have squid only attempt to authenticate via kerberos for machines that are a
member of the AD domain?

If needed I can write a script that queries the AD LDAP database for the machine object.

Cheers,

Matt.