Search squid archive

Re: reverse proxy caching authenticated sites

Nikolaos Pavlidis wrote:
Hello,

Many thanks for your response, I have added <meta http-equiv="Cache-Control" content="public" />
to the template of the site (to be applied on all pages)
and I still get TCP_MISS:FIRST_UP_PARENT unfortunately. Any adive on how
should I proceed would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

It needs to be added to the HTTP protocol headers. Squid does not read the body content of the traffic.

How to do that depends on the scripting language.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15