Search squid archive

Re: Squid Stops of working after some time

Sergio Belkin wrote:
Hi

I have a Fedora with Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE9 running and
every 20' minutes more or less, squid stops of working, I mean, client
can't browse the web. If I restart squid, clients can suf the web
again, problem always is solved when I restart the squid, please does
anyone know what can bw wrong?

If you need I can print some of the squidclient info.

Thanks in advance

That's a really old version of squid. The first step in solving this problem is to upgrade, preferably to 3.0.STABLE19. There were a lot of bug fixes between the current version and the one you are running, and one of them is likely to fix your problem