Search squid archive

Blacklists without Squid

Hi everyone,
Maybe this question is not for this list, but I think some of you have deal with this before. I'd like to apply the restrictions to sites that we apply  to users using blacklists through Squid+SquidGuard when they are not using the Proxy, for example, when they are not at the office or when they connect to Internet using another connection (like 3G internet cards). Someone has done this?

Thank you and excuse me if this is an Out of Topic.

Regards,
Alberto Medina