Search squid archive

Re: squid stops responding

Jakob Curdes wrote:
Bear schrieb:
"are you joking? This is a public mailing list. Whatever you send here, is
public by definition."

It's just my sig, I didn't even think about it.
I often wonder who on earth has the idea that putting such a signature on every single email leaving a company has any legal meaning. But the point is that many people think ist has, so they complain about mails not being "confidential" if this type of "disclaimer" is missing. I know of no lawsuit where these signatures have played a significant role.

Jakob

Truth is, if it's confidential you shouldn't put it in an email at all.
Anyway, still hoping someone can help out with my squid woes.