Search squid archive

Re: Proxy header forwarding

I’ve been reading about the cache_peer parameters and I add this line:

cache_peer proxytest.com parent    3128  7  no-query login=PASS

I thought that the login=PASS option would force squid to transfer all the
authentications credentials to the next hop proxy, but I have the same
behavior. the packets arrive with the Proxy_Authorization header but leave
with out it.

Any ideas to move on this issue?

Regards,