Search squid archive

Re: Use squidclient to request ICP query

Lu, Roy wrote:
Hi List,

Is there a way to use squidclient to send an ICP_QUERY to squid? I know
I can send an HTTP request to one squid and let it send an ICP_QUERY to
its sibling. But I am wondering if it is possible to send an ICP_QUERY
to the sibling squid directly using squidclient?

Not currently. The way you know is the only way to do it with squidclient.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.9