Search squid archive

squid and ipv6

Hello,

I am running Squid 2.7 on Windows on my laptop mainly to cache content from the internet. I know that Squid 2.7 does not have IPv6 support.

I am going to Japan and I will connect to the internet using a 3G card on my laptop. Do you think I will have some issues with the network over there running Squid: ipv6 issues ? I am not familiar with the network state in Japan.

Laurent