Search squid archive

Re: Re: Banning MAC addresses in squid3

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:14:23 +0200, Heinz Diehl <htd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On 24.06.2009, Dayo Adewunmi wrote:
>
>> I installed squid3 on ubuntu with apt. How would I go about enabling
>> arp ACL with this?
>
> You'll have to recompile the source, or someone who'll get this done for
> you. Maybe you're lucky and find someone who already did.

I thought they already enabled it.  If not, I'm close to having a beta 3.1
package ready for Ubuntu Jaunty and Karmic. Should not be more than a few
days if you don't mind running the very latest cutting edge Squid-3.1.0.9

Building your own from source is quite simple as well. The squid wiki has
how-to and your current package "squid -v" shows any special build options.

Amos