Search squid archive

How does Squid handle bandwidth distribution

Can squid do 'fair bandwidth sharing' ?
What i mean is, if there is 1 user online on a 4mg line, that user will be using the entire 4mg line speed, and if there are 2 users online, each user will have 2mg line speed, and so on. I have squid cache set up already, but i just need to know how bandwidth distribution/sharing can be handled

Can squid also be used to limit/disconnect users after they have used up their allotted bandwidth?

[I have a mikrotik router connected to the adsl (for wireless users)]

I would really appreciate your comments and help
Thank you