Search squid archive

acl maxconn per file or url

Hi,
I want to know if there is any way to limit maximum connection per FILE or URL not just client ip. The usual 'maxconn' command limits connection by ip which is not what we want in most cases, because some browsers make multiple connections to get the whole page and this doesn't affect the bandwidth as these connections are for small objects, the problem is when some one download a 1.5 GB file with 16 connection using IDM or Flashget or something,
I think limiting connection per file or requested url will be the best,
so I was wondering if there is any way to achieve this, or any hint to edit source code

PS : I know about delay pools but I don't want to sacrifice bandwidth, I just want users to share complete bandwidth fairly.

Thanks,
Monz