Search squid archive

Re: certain pages loading correctly in Firefox but not IE

Timothy Larrea wrote:
Hi All,

we currently have a squid proxy (2.6.stable5 ) running, and it seems
that certain pages, such as our google docs site, and youtube don't load
correctly when using IE as the browser, but Firefox is fine.  In IE, the
page loads all the text, but it seems to be missing the CSS data and
javascripts, so the text is large and all over the place. Another odd
thing is that if you attempt to load a page, close IE, then reopen it
and load that page again, it works 2nd time around.  I've tested this on
a clean XP install with IE6 IE7, Vista, Windows 7 etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

IE has trouble loading things sometimes. That other browsers can get it shows its unlikely to be a Squid issue.

Look at the headers being sent by each browser in their requests for the CSS and compare.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.8 or 3.0.STABLE16-RC1