Search squid archive

Re: slow on 'some' sites

sserre wrote:
Hello,

I hope somebody know this problem:
I have a transparent proxy working on my firewall (OpenBSD with Squid & "transparent" flavor). It do the work well, but some sites are very slow. For exemple, the ubuntu-fr.org welcome page took around one minute to load. The squid.conf have been tryed on another machine wich is not the firewall (Debian), and the problem disapear!
Any suggestions is wellcome :).

Regards

Sébastien Serre

Some sites do not behave nicely.
http://redbot.org/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fubuntu-fr.org

May also be compounded if the site has a lot of page baggage like advertising. Ads usually have these types of problems all on their own.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.8 or 3.0.STABLE16-RC1