Search squid archive

Re: Squid + Kerberos + Active Directory

Truth Seeker wrote:
Dear Pro's

I am trying to configure a squid proxy in Windows 2003 Active
Directory Environment. I need to make the migration from MS ISA Proxy
to Squid 3.0 Stable13 on CentOS 5.2

My primary goal is; 1. authenticate users without asking
username/password (i mean like how a normal windows client will
behave when he connects to internet through MS ISA Proxy in a Active
Directory environment - which will not prompt username/password
because of the Kerberos) by using the kerberos to communicate with
the Win 2k3 Domain Controller.

2. Without any downtime.

Am i dreaming about this... ??? is this a workable target??? Is there
any issue in this environment???

Awaiting your quick feedbacks ...

Possible.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Kerberos

maybe even easy of you know what you are doing regarding Kerberos.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.8 or 3.0.STABLE16-RC1