Search squid archive

Forward SSH on internal machine through Squid to external server

Hi there Squid users,

	I would like to forward an scp session from one internal machine through
the Squid proxy and connect to an external machine. I have found many
documents that write about running squid over SSH but not the other way
around.  I searched on the Squid-Cache wiki for SSH but could not find
anything.

Idealy I would like to place an entry in the .ssh/config file so that when
I type :  ssh fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx it will automatically sent to squid and
then forwarded to port 22 on the 130.222.222.222.

The internal machine is a UNIX box.

Are there any particular settings in the squid.conf that I have to enter
and has anyone ideas for the .ssh/config file?

Best wishes, S.