Search squid archive

Placing COMPANY logo / BANNER

I have searched everywhere and cannot find anything regarding this. I would like to place a banner on every request client browser makes. I hear that it can maybe be done using Squid 3.1 and ICAP server. Is there any example of this config? I am ok with coding something for this purpose.

Thanks and sorry if I have asked the same question in one way or the other before.

Thx.