Search squid archive

Re: Tow squid on ths same computer

Merdouille wrote:
Hi!

I need 2 squid on a computer with 2 differents ports (80 for the first and
81 for the others.
I have 2 different  config, 2 different cache dir and only a single user for
squid 1& 2

First i use a init.d sqcipt with a littlle modification : append -f
$CONFIGFILE to prevent a squid -k message which impact the 2 instances.
I try to change cachedir, squidpid file in the nit script but it doesnt
work!

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/MultipleInstances

If your Squid is new enough you can use the "include" option to share parts of the config.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6