Search squid archive

Re: squid and ICAP

projproxy@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I try to manage this situation:

squid+safesquid+clamav

My aim was to have proxy (squid) with scanning for virus and malware.
Squid works perfectly, Safesquid also, Clamav also.

Now the question is:
How do I set squid to "pass" the request to Safesquid to let analyze those by Clamav?

Exist a configuration for squid through ICAP to redirect to Safesquid???

In general I took Safesquid just for binding Clamav to squid using ICAP:is may be possible to pass the request directly from squid to Clamav in order to scan???If yes, does a configuration of squid exist???

I thought clamav does ICAP. Squid-3.0 and Squid-3.1 do to so they should be pluggable directly.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.6