Search squid archive

Re: Is this possible?

> Don't send the 302.  Just rewrite the URL.  Squid will fetch the
> rewritten URL and send the result to the client.
>
> Chris

OK it works!
Thanks!

So i use :

acl	rw	url_regex -i http://moi/img=*
http_access 		deny 		!rw
http_access 		allow 	rw

To only accept http://moi/img=an_url

I try to add an acl on http_acces_reply with an url-regexp whitelist to
restrict what sould squid accept to reply after rewriting.

But it doesnt work