Search squid archive

how can i call url path, username, groupname in error messages

Dear Techies,

>From the error message, i came to know that, %U calls the entire URL to display in the error messages. I would like to call the following things to the Error messages. how could i do that;

1. URL path (that is after the domain name in a URL)
2. URL domain name (jut the content between the protocol and path)
3. username
4. user's group name
5. user's system IP (source IP)

i googled, but didnt find any info (mainly because i dont what these things are collectively called, and so my search didnt hit the target)

Awaiting techies response...

Thanks in Advance...
-
--
---
Always try to find truth!!!

Its always nice to know that people with no understanding of technologies want to evaluate technical professionals based on their own lack of knowledge