Search squid archive

Re: Logging with emulate_httpd_log in reverse proxy with rewriter and 2.7

Simon Waters wrote:
Upgraded from 2.6 to 2.7 (Debian Etch to Debian Lenny).

Almost seemless.....

The log file we have is using emulate_httpd_log.
We are using Squid as a reverse proxy.
We are using an external rewriter program for the URLs.

With 2.7 it is logging the URL Squid fetched, rather than the URL requested from Squid, in the access log.

Is this a deliberate change between 2.6 and 2.7?

Is there a simple way to revert the behaviour via the config file?

 Simon

I think this was a bug fixed in 2.7.STABLE4, which has not quite yet made its way into Debian. Please log a bug with Debian against that.

Also, you may do better using the current logformat instead of the deprecated emulation:

  access_log /x/access.log common

Amos
--
Please be using