Search squid archive

Logging with emulate_httpd_log in reverse proxy with rewriter and 2.7

Upgraded from 2.6 to 2.7 (Debian Etch to Debian Lenny).

Almost seemless.....

The log file we have is using emulate_httpd_log.
We are using Squid as a reverse proxy.
We are using an external rewriter program for the URLs.

With 2.7 it is logging the URL Squid fetched, rather than the URL requested
from Squid, in the access log.

Is this a deliberate change between 2.6 and 2.7?

Is there a simple way to revert the behaviour via the config file?

 Simon