Search squid archive

Re: blogger.com

On 02.02.09 14:48, dhottinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Im having to sift through my access logs to see who may have posted
> some content on a blogger site during working hours.  My question is I
> see HTTP Get and HTTP POST in the access.logs.  I havent been able to
> determine an exact url to the site.

If blogger reported spam, they should provide an URL too.

>  Would it be safe to say that POST
> is an entry?

most probably, yes. However it could be CONNECT request if you allow them
(SSL to 443 or http to 80, the latter isnt allowed bydefault)

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages."