Search squid archive

Re: Is external_acl_type must under authentication mode?

NetSnake wrote:
I add http_access before my cache_peer_access, no effect.

In order to best help you, can you please post the output of ...

egrep -v "(^ *$|^#)" /path/to/squid.conf

...obviously replacing /path/to/squid.conf with the proper path to your active squid configuration file. If you change anything from that output (obfuscation) , please be very clear what you have changed, and be careful that the changes are consistent and representative of what really exists.

Also helpful would be the version of Squid you are using and what you are trying to do (are you running an acceleration set up, are you performing cache interception, what is the intended effect of this external_acl, etc.).

Lastly, please don't top post (put your response above the replies. It makes reading (and referencing) the archives difficult.

Chris