vk

From: viveksnv@xxxxxx [mailto:viveksnv@xxxxxx]

We have configured as squid+tproxy. The squid ip is not displayed and
only the client ip is displayed when we do the proxy test. But after
configuring wccp we find that the server ip is displayed in the proxy
test instead of the client ip.

http_port 3128 transparent tproxy

You should only use one of transparent or tproxy, not both.

transparent for transparent interception (NAT style)

tproxy for TPROXY interception.

Regards
Henrik

You are invited to Get a Free AOL Email ID. - http://webmail.aol.in