Search squid archive

Re: HTTP/1.1 support and Chunked

Adam Squids wrote:
Hello,

I am using Squid 2.5Build10, from what I understand squid does not
fully support HTTP/1.1, not in this version, not in 2.6 and not in
3.0. Is this correct?

I need to enable my requests to reach my backend servers in HTTP/1.1
so I'll be able to multiplex them.

Another issue,

I've tried to disable "chunked" in the http header via this workaround:

acl broken dstdomain <domain>
request_header_access Accept-Encoding deny broken

but it failed. I am still getting encoding: Chucked.

Thanks a million,

Adam

Hi Adam,

The HTTP1.1 efforts are still a work in progress AFAIK - but those with more knowledge may correct me ;-)

As to the chunked encoding ... squid 2.5 Build 10 almost certainly does not have support for the chunked bits. I'm sure Adrian will mention this ... but it's really recommended you run either 2.7stable5 or 3stable11 for testing/debugging support.

Regardt