Search squid archive

modification of proxied traffic

Does anyone know a way in Squid or a redirector app to have Squid
insert an html call into the pages being proxied?  I would like to add
a banner to all the data I am proxying.  I saw an old post on the
mailing list where someone wrote a little perl script
(http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg55933.html)
to do this but I can't seem to duplicate the users efforts.

Thank you,
Nick