Search squid archive

Re: time format of error page

Sameer Shinde wrote:
Hi All,

Whenever there is any error or any requested page does not get accessed, squid throws messages, with with there is last line saying like this,

"Generated Tue, 16 Dec 2008 09:19:14 GMT by localhost (squid/3.0.STABLE1)"

Can any one let me know what is the code to generate this line, as I want to add this in a custmized web-page which shows after restrictions.
Also If you see, this line shows the time in GMT format, which I want to show in local time format.
How to go about it?
If you change the log time format, I'm in doubt, whether it will change this time or not, as It will only chnage time time format in the log, not of this page.

Anyone, Any hints, welcome.

The line format is: "Generated %T by %h (%s)"

The timestamp %T is an RFC 1123 standard time format. The HTTP RFC requires it to be international with GMT label.

For local time use %t which writes a time in common log format.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3 or 3.0.STABLE11-RC1