Search squid archive

TR: [Bulk] Re: TR: certificate verification with sha256 and squid

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to a certificate checking failure from Squid to
filter access to a web server.

Here is what I got from the Openssl mailing list.

"Possibly it is calling SSL_library_init() which doesn't add a complete set
of
digests. OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms() should be called as well."

I looked into the Squid 3 RC11 and didn't find any occurrences of
SSL_library_init. Would someone know how Openssl is called and loaded ?

Thanks

Raphael