Search squid archive

WCCP2 service info

Hi,

When defining a wccp2 dynamic service group it seems that it only
allows for a finite list of up to 8 ports which should be redirected
to the squid box.  In my case I don't want to statically list the
ports to be redirected in the squid config and 8 is too few.

Is there any way, whether in wccp2 config or router config, that I can
say "just redirect all ports to the squid box"?

Thanks.