To: "Henrik Nordstrom" <henrik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Nyamul Hassan" <mnhassan@xxxxxxx>; "Squid Users" <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 04:33
Subject: Re:  Number of Spindles

sön 2008-11-30 klockan 09:56 +0600 skrev Nyamul Hassan:

"The primary purpose of these tests is to show that Squid's performance
doesn't increase in proportion to the number of disk drives. Excluding
other
factors, you may be able to get better performance from three systems
with
one disk drive each, rather than a single system with three drives."

There is a significant difference up to 3 drives in my tests.

Um, can you clarify please? Do you mean difference in experience than
described, or separate systems are faster up to 3 drives?

Amos